Observer

Re: Starz channels on spectrum tv app

All the premium channels and Music Choice channels are missing.  There is a server issue and this has been a problem since Feb 1.  Engineers are aware and working on the issue per Charter.

Re: Missing Channels on Spectrum app

All of our premium channels (HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, EPIX, TMC, etc) are missing from the Spectrum Roku App except for some Starz channels. I also believe that some or all of the Disney & Nickelodeon channels are gone too. In my account it shows I have all of that in my cable subscription and it is all available on the crappy DVR cable box (that doesn't work worth a **bleep**). We do 90-95% of our Spectrum subscription cable service watching on the Roku App. Smiley Mad

ALLO Communications is getting really close to my neighborhood.....can't get here fast enough!

Re: Anyone else missing HBO and other pay channels?

Yes, I am and I’m furious about it. Been trying to contact Spectrum to no avail 😡

I can’t even sign into HBOGO on Roku either😡

I’m having same issues...NEED HELP ASAP
Valued Participant

My HBO, Cinemax, and Showtime show an icon key which locks me out. It doesn't affect my TV,  just on demand on the Internet.

Anybody?

N/A

Yes.  This hasn't worked on Samsung TV app for at least four days.  Tech said no credit was available because the app is "free".  Total bs in my opinion...looking at options other than Spectrum...

Newcomer

Day three or four for me !! Glad I’m not the only ones missing channels from the app !!! Still extremely aggravating though!!
Spectator

My argument would be that the app is not free because it’s useless without a subscription. My bundled package is over 200 bucks a month. I would like to watch what I’m paying for. My husband watches the tv with the cable box. I have little chance to watch it so the tv in the bedroom and the family room is used by other family members. And it’s not just Roku. It’s ios and PC. A refund is due if not some form of compensation. No wonder cable loses more and more customers.
Spectator

Now I can’t get into HBO Go on any device. I try to log on and it ‘s as if it won’t recognize spectrum as a provider. Login fails. STARZ app does work though.