Rookie

Re: Missing Channels on Spectrum app

Same day 3 and counting... Just when everything was working fine... This **bleep**! Smells like someone pushed a change that was untested!
Newcomer

This is extremely frustrating! I just removed all boxes (except one which I was made to keep and pay for in order to get “the special pricing”). So after purchasing FOUR Rokus, I am now finding the app is missing channels we use daily! This is not ok! This is a service we are PAYING for and only able to use on the box. Not ok! Get your priorities straight Spectrum! Hint: your PAYING CUSTOMERS are your priority, without them, you have no business. There are other options!
BTJ
Rookie

I also have this issue and I hope they fix it soon. You can watch your premium channels on their own apps - HBO Go, Showtime Anytime, etc.
Newcomer

Anyone else missing HBO and other pay channels?

Hello-

I was getting all the pay TV channels on my ROKU a few days ago.  Now they don't even show up on the guide -- they live around channel 600, but my guide goes from 400 to 800 without a pause.  Those channels are coming in on the setboxes., and I checked our account online as well -- no changes have been made.  I've tried restarting ROKU, but to no avail.  Anything else I could try?

TIA,

mbztadp

Newcomer

Re: Anyone else missing HBO and other pay channels?

I am. On phone with tech support now, tried everything, no luck. Looks like I will be asking for a billing credit.
Lead Moderator

Re: No HBO 2 days now

I'm sorry to hear you have had so much frustration with the service. 

There is no need to phone in, you can contact us directly at 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum 

24x7  We would be happy to help!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Rookie

Last time channels went missing it took them 3 months to fix and every time I phoned they would say soon ugh! I have two Roku’s and missing most of the premium channels
Newcomer

Yes. It's currently a known issue w/ the Spectrum app. It's mostly premium channels and international channels being affected but all channels can be having issues at this time. I would not waste time calling.

Rookie

Starz channels on spectrum tv app

Im getting the wrong channel line up for the starz channels on the spectrum tv app. Im getting Starz Encore channels and not the starz channels that I signed up for. Is there a fix for this issue?

Newcomer

Im missing spectrum select channels.