Highlighted
Newcomer

MIssing Roku channels? Try a hard reset on your cable modem and your router.

I just did this and all the channels came back.

2 REPLIES
Newcomer

Re: MIssing Roku channels? Try a hard reset on your cable modem and your router.

Oh, btw, the clue that it might be your cable modem is the fact that the channels didn't show up on my iphone when using the app as well.

Newcomer

Re: MIssing Roku channels? Try a hard reset on your cable modem and your router.

I did this step when running through the troubleshooting with them and I'm gald it worked for you, but it did not for me.

I was asked to install the app on my smartphone (Galxay S8) for testing.  The channels did not show while on wifi.  I then disconnected from my network and used my mobile providers network, and the channels still did not show.  This was even after uninstalling the app, clearing the cache, restarting the phone, then reinstalling the app.

This issue has happened to me about 5 times in the past 3 months (though currently I get no channels through the app, it's completely broken).  The first time I called, I was connected with the tier 3 technical support.  They had me do several things, then he concluded there was an issue with my account.  He asked me to stayon the phone while he tried some things, and after about an hour of talk time with him, he was able to resolve the issue.  However, the next time I went to use the app, I was without local channels again....