Spectator

Great American Country channel has choppy audio and picture through roku

When trying to watch GAC AKA Great American Country the audio and video is choppy and it buffers alot this is the only channel that keeps buffering every few minutes please fix this it has been going on for a few months

5 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: Great American Country channel has choppy audio and picture through roku

@BSinghisen  I am sorry to hear you are having this problem with the channel on your Roku.

Have you experienced this issue on other platforms as well, such as on a PC or through the Spectrum TV application on a smart phone or tablet?

Thank you for participating in the Forums!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Spectator

Julia_R wrote:

@BSinghisen  I am sorry to hear you are having this problem with the channel on your Roku.

Have you experienced this issue on other platforms as well, such as on a PC or through the Spectrum TV application on a smart phone or tablet?

Regards,
Julia R.

Yes ma'am it's happening on all of them

Spectator

Julia_R wrote:

Regards,
Julia R.

Any help would be appreciated

Good afternoon,

Do you experience this issue on your television as well, or is it only through the application? Do you notice this issue on other channels as well?  If it is only the application that you notice this issue, please refer to the following link for instruction for rebooting your modem. It is also recommended that the Roku device is rebooted as well. 

-Melissa O. 

Spectrum Community Forum Moderator

Newcomer

I have this same problem as well. GAC channel is the only channel I have problems with & I have the problem when watching this channel on my TV, on my laptop AND on TWO ROKU devices. It is MOST DEFINITLEY an issue with the channel/station & not a problem that stems from the paying customer. PLEASE FIX!!!!!!