Rookie

Frequent not available or 'blank screen'

I've found in the recent weeks I get different error messages, oops something went wrong, etc.  Now I'm just getting a 'blank screen' specifically on the Canadian network during hockey games.  Last night it was on several local channels.  Seems like maybe channels are 'blocked' at certain popular times or popular shows---for example a few months back, the last episode of 'The Four'..... I didn't get to watch it.  Blank screen.

I've called, they have no idea why.... maybe we should all notate episodes of not being able to use channels and take it off of our bill.  I pay for the service---more than advertised after they add in their 'fees'......the service should work at all times.

3 REPLIES
Proven Sharer

Re: Frequent not available or 'blank screen'

My understanding for the NHL playoffs is that the national network has exclusive rights (NBC), not the regional sports networks.

Rookie

NHL was just and example, I get that on NBC app anyway.  Regular channels or the app itself I get a 'oops can't load it now' or whatever.... Way too often.  Try again later.  I'll tell them that when my bill is due.  Try again later...

Maybe move to youtube tv when it becomes available where I live.

Newcomer

We have have had frequent episodes where none of the channels are available as well.  It's so frustrating - especially when our bill just went up significantly, with no change whatsoever in service.