Observer

Football with the Spectrum App on various networks

Something is up ..... i.e., DIFFERENT. For the last few days, I am noticing that streaming Football with the Spectrum App on various networks, including CBS, NBC, and FOX is resulting in frequent buffering and severe pixelation. This is 100% new. The issue does not seemingly occur during other types of broadcasts nor does it occur on Netflix, Prime, or PLEX usage. It's incredibly annoying!

17 REPLIES
Newcomer

10 minutes of HD

Thanks for the Whole 10 minutes of HD during some football games that where I was watching today really appreciate it watching these games through blurry screens through your app on Roku thank spectrum get it together
Observer

Re: Sports streaming on NBC or NBCSN

I forgot to mention that this behavior exists on 3 different TV/Roku locations and I've rebooted the Cable Modem/Router and the Rokus. I've also verified with a Speedtest that my broadband throughput is just fine. I'm becoming convinced that Spectrum App is throttling certain channels at certain times!

Newcomer

Re: Spectrum App on Roku does not recognize my DVR

in my spectrum app lifetime keeps saying loading in HD
Browser

Re: Sports streaming on NBC or NBCSN

I'm having the same issue on NFLRedzone (NE Ohio channel 347 /1347) on Roku Express is pixelated every 5 minutes, making it very difficult to watch! 

No other issues with other channels, all stream in HD just fine, no pixleation. I have 400mbps down / 20 up,  and my NetGear Nighthawk is like 10 feet from my TV. 

RDM
Newcomer

Re: Football with the Spectrum App on various networks

It is Sunday night around 9 and cannot get the Spectrum app to open on a smart tv, Romulo or tablet.  Put a call into Spectrum and they say their support has a high call volume and cannot accept calls.

Newcomer

ICU-2000

Does anyone having problem with their spectrum app it keeps on saying ICU-2000
This is irritating.
Newcomer

Spectrum TV app

Am getting a continual message of IUC 9000, and am not able to get to the spectrum app.  Have deleted and reinstalled with no different outcome.

Not applicable

Spectrum TV error DGE 1001

All devices getting this error despite modem reboots, reinstall app and rebooting devices. All other internet activity is good.
Trusted Helper

Re: 10 minutes of HD

@thehoff wrote:
Thanks for the Whole 10 minutes of HD during some football games that where I was watching today really appreciate it watching these games through blurry screens through your app on Roku thank spectrum get it together

Where are you located?  (City, State, Zip>) Is the HD now working?

Satch