Spectator

Re: Non-stop Emergency tests from all over the country.

No less than five here in the last 30 minutes.

PLEASE. STOP. Smiley Mad

Re: Non-stop Emergency tests from all over the country.

Rookie

Re: Emergency Alert System (EAS) notifications on the TWC TV for Roku

Just got off over an hour with roku. My system is up to date and all diagnostics indicte that this is a TWC problem. I told them I'm sick of you both and that you two need to work this out. The message has your label on it. I took a picture but can't figure out how to post this here.

Rookie

Re: Emergency Broadcast System

I am unsatified with my service one month into getting cable service and wifi in my home. To begin with, I had my service interupted because  I was told that the bank denied payment for the hook up and everything, so I called the bank and the check I wrote the tech was never submitted to them. which surprised me because I being charged  an additional $30 more for a TWC  service fee.  so ok  lie to me say you didn't get paid and then try to scam me for more money. and now  It is beyond annoying to have these EBS alerts every 10 minutes !  I am sitting here timing them.  EVERY 10 Minutes !!!  It is a heck of a lot of my money that I spend on this aggrievation, I hope that the brilliant minds  at TWC can figure this out, or I will go back to not paying for tv programming, I still have my digit convert box.   Please resolve this issue. 

Newcomer

I'm in North Idaho and am getting these alerts from all over the country. I called TWC and was told it has to be my equipment because I am the only one who has reported it. I explained to the tech that there's no way these alerts are being broadcast by Roku because it would happen on all the apps and as it is it's only happening on TWC app. I am beginning to think TWC is doing it on purpose so we will lease their old, worn out equipment. Its about time to go with Dish or Direct tv.
Rookie

I keep getting these stupid alert messages about every 10mins. I am to the point were I will be canceling service if this does not get fixed.
Newcomer

I am from texas and have been getting Emergency Alert System (EAS) notifications on the TWC TV for Roku every 8mins. This is ridiculous! Fix It!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie

[ Edited ]

Great way to annoy us Roku folks into watching TV on your converter boxes :/

Looks like we might have to reactivate our PS Vue subscription or slingtv.com.

JVH
Rookie

This thread has been going on since January, and this is still not resolved! I'm a late night watcher,  and am subjected to this dozens of times a night. We have 3 Roku TVs and 1 Roku box and I'm fed up over this problem. I'm about ready to cancel my TWC cable service completely over this issue.

Newcomer

Do you have a link to a thread that goes back that far?