Newcomer

Constant errors and problems with the Spectrum App on my Roku

I receive an error on the Spectrum app on my Roku no less than 4-5 times a week.  It is horrible, and Spectrum must not spend much money on the IT department so it can figure out how to give consistant and proper service...... they should be ashamed of themselves.... most often give error:  RLP-1006... no idea what that is and their fantastic suggestions of "unplugging" and/or deleteing and reinstalling work maybe 1% of the time... back to netflix I go...

4 REPLIES
Not applicable

TWC App for Roku not working

Does anyone else has this issue?
The TWC app service stop working at our place since 11am!
Is past 8pm and service still not available.
Community Manager

Re: ERROR CODE IUC-9000

@ryashamartin

IUC-9000 is a general authentication error and is common when there is no TV subscription or there are limitations, such as Bulk TV account.   

Observer

Re: Constant errors and problems with the Spectrum App on my Roku

Mine has been down permanently ALL WEEK.  I have logged out/in. Reinstalled the app, rebooted the Roku, rebooted the router. Internet and cable work, it's only the app (TV) that doesn't. Two Roku's (model 3 and stick) both the SAME.

It says "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE".  What else can I do?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We're sorry but this channel is currently unavailable. We are working to restore service as soon as possible."  ALL the channels say this.  The Guide works. 

Orange County, CA

PS. And for this my package has gone up AGAIN this year while my internet gets worse and now my Roku app is useless.

Observer

Re: Constant errors and problems with the Spectrum App on my Roku

I didn't get a chance to see if it was working beforehand, but I replugged my 

"Arris/Motorola Digital Adapter" 

and it's working now.  Yay.