Newcomer

Connection issues with Spectrum App

For the past couple of weeks we have had issues using Spectrum app.  Whether on the Roku or on my kindle.  I have called several times and it appears that there is a known issue in New York State.  Now on one of my TV on the Roku when entering the spectrum app instead of connecting and showing my cable channels, it asks if I want to sign up for Spectrum Streaming.  What is going on???

15 REPLIES
Rookie

Re: Connection issues with Spectrum App

I also have been having issues with Spectrum Select TV App. It’s been very buggy since I opted for the Select service. I have only a 50/50 chance that it will work at any time of day. This morning it says that I not a subscriber and doesn’t recognize my id/pass. I’m surprised that the Spectrum “powers that be” aren’t a little more pro-active and/or forthcoming with their technical problems.
Newcomer

same type of issue here. When I entered my id and password I got a message saying that I need an eligible Spectrum TV subscription to use the app. Error code is SLI-1012

Newcomer

Error code RLI-1012? Really?

This is beyond ridiculous. After experiencing several other error codes last week it worked over the past weekend. And now Tuesday it's giving me another new error code. I've done all the trouble shooting. Rebooted the modem and router. Re booted my Roku and uninstalled and then reinstalled the app. All of which I've done several times this morning. No luck...and best of all I've been on hold for going on 18 minutes with spectrum to discuss this issue.
Newcomer

Having exact same issue. Also got the same error code

Not applicable

My iPad says there working to restore services. Also says my Guide is unavailable
Newcomer

Spectrum Roku app error code rge-1001

I'm not sure what has triggered this but, lately, I've had to restart my modem multiple times for various problems with spectrum tv app for roku. Now, for the last two days, I've gotten this error code, rge 1001. I am so sick of paying for a product that doesn't work and am seriously considering going back to direct tv.  We never had this much trouble with them.  Note to spectrum:  I shouldn't have to reboot your modem every time I want to use your app!

Community Manager

Re: Spectrum Roku app error code rge-1001

All, 

We are aware of the current issues with the Spectrum TV App, My Account and Email. Fix teams are engaged and are currently working towards a resolution. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Observer

Thanks James, can i offer a suggestion again, that you have a section in the forum or some easy way for users to see when there are service interruptions and estimated up times if available. It would also be nice to have a message when the issues have been resolved.

I have asked for this repeatedly, why doesn’t Spectrum think this is useful?

Community Manager

@youngcat60

Thanks for the feedback.  We are continually and actively looking at the best ways to reach the most customers when there are issues impacting services.