Rookie

App not working on Roku Stick

For the past few days the app won't load. Says We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please try again later. I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps. Why do I pay 175 a month? Looking at other options, this is unacceptable in 2017
4 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: App not working on Roku Stick

@TJkay

It sound like you may have a connection issue.  If the issue is not resolved, please contact us directly to investigate further.  You can reach us at:

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

James M.
Spectrum Social Media Customer Care
Forums Community Manager

Rookie

Thanks for the reply.  

Rebooted modem, router, updated ROKU, restarted, removed it from the port, plugged it back in.  Nothing.

I am in IT and this is definately not a connection issue.

Garbage app.  As soon as I watch all the shows on my DVR I am dumping Spectrum.

Newcomer

I am having the same issue with my Roku stick. It just started about a month ago. Before that it worked fine for several months. My other Roku continues to work fine. While loading the Sppectrum App it reboots several times. Eventually, after about 10 - 15 minutes of trying it MAY start working. However, once it is working, it will cut out periodically. I thought there may have been a recent update. I have checked my end. Everything has been updated and rebooted. It is very frustrating.

Newcomer

Mine is doing the same thing. Only with the Spectrum app. My other apps work fine.