Highlighted

Alternating errors

[ Edited ]
I have not been able to use the Spectrum app on any of my devices since Saturday night I am getting alternating errors I have rebooted roku, Uninstaller and reinstalled app some issue continues errors are:::
"We apologize but we are unable to fulfill your request at this time. Please try later If you contact us please provide this error code S500"

"The account holder has either blocked access to this feature or does not subscribe to an eligible video subscription account. If you contact us please provide this error code S500" (something to that effect)
4 REPLIES

Re: Alternating errors

Im in the same boat.
Expert

Try to unpower both the modem and all cable boxes. Power them all back up, report back if this fixed the issue.

This is peer to peer support, it's been reported that a full reboot sync's the account back up.

It's none of that I had already tried ALL that I contacted Spectrum it's a "known issue" their engineers are working on "dbl time" to fix...yet here I am Tuesday morning and it's STILL not fixed been down since Saturday

I contacted Spectrum it's a "known issue" their engineers are working on "dbl time" to fix...yet here I am Tuesday morning and it's STILL not fixed been down since Saturday