Same here columbus ohio

Re: Just started getting RGE-1001 Error on Roku

Same here another in Texas!
Newcomer

Re: Error code RVS-1003

I am getting this same issue starting today

Newcomer

Started acting up in S.E. Wisconsin this morning, cuts out while watching a program.

bfd
Newcomer

Re: 11/5/17 Getting constant RLP-1001 errors

I've got the same thing, started this morning. It's not an issue with the internet or the roku, it is the spectrum app. that's all i have so far.

Spectator

Same here, sometimes it can go 10 minutes but this morning, more like 1 to 3 minutes then the error.  Roku stick is about a month old, ROKU updated to v8 this morning, no difference.  Seems to be a server side issue (?).

Newcomer

Getting the same message on my newly purchased Roku tv that i have had for 4 months.  This error message has repeatedly started happening a week ago, Sunday October 29,2017.  I checked online and discovered this has been an ongoing problem with the Spectrum app not working on Roku since last year 2016 !!!!!   This is unacceptable as many people are buying the roku device and roku tvs to use the Spectrum app.  Is anyone interested in starting a class action lawsuit against Spectrum and Roku ????

I am extremely dissatisfied and would not have purchased a Roku tv is I had been aware that the Spectrum service is basically nonexistant !!!!!!!!

Lets DO something to stop this !!!!

Observer

Thanks for the info on the Roku update.  Mine hadn't yet updated but the update was available.  Given that it wan't yet updated, I think it's safe to conclude that it's not a Roku issue.

Newcomer

Same error here in Upstate NY.  I have a new Roku tv.....it is an ongoing issue with Spectrum since last year 2016 !!  Wish I knew this before spending the money on Roku and not getting rid of Spectrum.

I believe we should ban together and start a class action suit against Spectrum for services NOT provided ! 

I am presently paying $ 230/ month.

Observer

Why was a prior thread regarding RGE-1001 errors that I posted days ago somehow combined with my new one filed today?  They were completely diffferent errors.  The one I reported today, RLP-1001 is one where a channel being watched shuts down repeatedly -- it can be restarted but shuts down again minutes later.

The RGE-1001 error wouldn't let me (and apparently many others from all over the country) not connect at all.

They seem completely different.  The threads should NOT have been combined.  Sheesh.

Really annoying.