Newcomer

UPDATE: Receiving error message DGE-1001. What does this mean and how do i fix this.

UPDATE: My Spectrum app is working again!!! Yay. I'm leaving this post up because it still be helpful for me to know for future reference what that code meant. It's the weirdest thing. Just as I was getting ready to give up and call customer service it started working again. 

My spectrum app was working just fine till now and all of the sudden right in the middle of watching something on demand it booted me and keeps displaying error message DGE -1001. I doubled checked my internet connection and uninstalled and reinstalled the app as well restarted the device my spectrum tv app is installed on, but it still gives me the same message. Please add advise.

PS- just  shortly before that all happened I was also having trouble sending the program that I wanted to watch to the tv attached to my set top box.  I don't know if one issue is related to the other or not , but sure could use some help on both problems.  Thank you.

2 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: UPDATE: Receiving error message DGE-1001. What does this mean and how do i fix this.

@Golf07

Thanks for your post! DGE-1001 is a general error.  It can include issues like no Internet connection or an issue with the app.  For this error you should follow the troubleshooting steps you listed, then contact support directly if the issue is not resolved.  

We can be reached at:  

Rookie

Re: UPDATE: Receiving error message DGE-1001. What does this mean and how do i fix this.

I started getting this today when I connected to my 5GHz connection. It works fine (except for the usual poor video quality) on my 2.4GHz connection, but when I switch to 5GHz, it says to disconnect my HDMI cable and mirroring isn't allowed and DGE-1001 errors.