Highlighted
Not applicable

Spectrum TV

My app isn't working on my phone or kindle fire keeps saying sorry something didn't work quite right try again later DGE-1001
3 REPLIES
Rookie

Re: Spectrum TV

Just got off the phone with support.  Streaming hasn't been working for me since yesterday on 4 browsers on windows and mac os and 2 more android devices, and they know about an outage affecting my area.  No estimated time to repair but their "great" network engineers are working on it.  It's starting happen so often that I have other words to describe their network engineers and ability to maintain uptime.

Sharer

Rumor has it an update knackered things up with the servers and they are trying to recover. Call center was overloaded when I got home tonight.

The rep continually assured me so long as my internet was reliable, there was nothing to be done from my end until they resolve things on their end. Alese was great. She took the time to confirm internet was indeed holding up and all, and confirmed the error message from watch.spectrum.net was consistent with existing reports.

Unfortunately, it is now a waiting game to see when something changes. Phone got an auto-update for the app, but not much joy. Still missing half the channels... though it does "work". Just not getting the locals back yet.
Sharer

Services JUST came back here in Florence, SC.

Had been partial channel list for the last few hours, but the lower 100 just came back in the Android app and Roku. I did have to reboot one active Roku to get them back on it (mom had been streaming Hallmark Channel). But otherwise, things seem to be coming back online again here in Souh Carolina.

Hopefully it is rolling to other markets now.