02-28-2017 10:19 AM - edited 06-25-2017 06:42 AM
Spectrum TV™ for Android
Charter Communications, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks are now one company, and you’ll get to know us as Spectrum. This Spectrum TV app is for all customers in all service areas.
Take your Spectrum TV experience with you! Enjoy up to 300 live TV channels and up to 25,000 On Demand TV shows and movies when connected to your Spectrum Internet home WiFi network. Plus, when you're on the go, enjoy up to 120 live channels and up to 17,000 On Demand titles anywhere you have an internet connection. (See note on availability below.)
TURN ANY ROOM INTO A TV ROOM
Your subscription to Spectrum TV turns your device into another TV screen and lets you watch live TV and On Demand programming anywhere in your home when connected to your Spectrum Internet home WiFi network. Watch movies from your bedroom, take cooking shows with you to the kitchen or catch up on the news from your breakfast table.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PROGRAMS
- Filter live TV by category, sort by channel number or network name and quickly recall recently watched channels.
- Create a personalized guide by setting favorite channels.
- Search by title, person or sports team anywhere in the app.
CONTROL YOUR TV AND DVR
Depending on your service area and equipment, you can use your phone or tablet to:
- Change TV channels on your Spectrum receiver.
- Record your favorite TV shows and movies.
- Delete and modify DVR recordings individually or by series.
- Play a DVR recording on your TV (compatible DVRs only).
- Give your Spectrum receivers nicknames to help you know which one you're scheduling recordings on (go to Settings).
SET PARENTAL CONTROLS
When you turn on Parental Controls and set a PIN, you can block shows by channel or rating. You'll need to turn on Parental Controls for each device your household uses, but the channel and rating blocks you set up apply across all devices.
WHAT YOU NEED TO USE THIS APP
- Available programming is based on your Spectrum TV subscription package and whether or not you're connected to a Spectrum Internet home WiFi network.
- A Spectrum username and password. If you don’t have one, you can create one at Spectrum.net/login.
- A WiFi or cellular network connection (data charges from your carrier may apply).
- Device requirements: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher.
NOTE ON AVAILABILITY
We make every effort to offer the same live and On Demand programming that you can watch on your TV, and we frequently add new channels. However, programming restrictions keep us from making every single channel available within the Spectrum TV app. Channel availability also varies by market.
For more information please visit Play.Google.com