Spectrum TV App won't load

I have an android phone. The app worked fine until a few days ago. It no longer loads at home or on the go. The error message I receive is:

"We're sorry, something didn't quite work right. Please try later. DGE-1001. "

It's several days later and I still get that message. I have uninstalled and reinstall the app. Same message. I am on Android 6.01. 

10 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Spectrum TV App won't load

[ Edited ]

Are you at home and locked onto your home wireless network? Bet you're on 4G and it won't work there.... you must get the ap and run it first time on your home connection otherwise it can't verify/ authenticate you.

Then maybe it will work on TWC hotspots and other connections, but not with all the channels you get at home.

I am on wireless connection Spectrum refuses to show my programs recorded

Expert

You're not the user "hairpile"

Established Sharer

jptravels4fun wrote:

I am on wireless connection Spectrum refuses to show my programs recorded

Since you hijacked someone else's thread already I'll answer...the app doesn't allow you to view recordings from the DVR on another device.

Newcomer

TO RESOLVE ERROR CODE DGE-1001, PLEASE TURN WIFI SERVICE OFF ON DEVICE, THEN HARD REBOOT MODEM AND ROUTER, ALLOW 4-5 MINUTES TO BOOT UP, THEN TURN WIFI SERVICE BACK ON , RELAUNCH SPECTRUM APP  AND THAT SHOULD WORK.  IF NOT PLEASE CALL SPECTRUM FOR ASSISTANCE.  THANKS!

If that doesn't work (as it was for me), go to the 'application manager' and 'clear data'. That worked to reset the app for me.
Newcomer

What does that mean MsRaye???
N/A

Same problem here on Android 7.1.1.
N/A

That didn't work and calling Tech Support didn't help either.