Rookie

Spectrum TV App won't let me access my DVR!

We moved recently, and opened a NEW account in my wife's name. On the OLD account we never had this problem! NOW, Spectrum is digital (no clue if that is the problem listed below)...

We no longer have DVR access when using the Spectrum TV App!

All I get is an error (with a link that no longer works) telling me "No Spectrum receivers are associated with your account" Error # DCM 1008.....

* I have tried everything....un-installing the app (several times)!

* Clearing the data

Nothing has helped! 

The DVR works ok, it's accessing the DVR thru the TV App that is the problem!

(I can't even access the "DVR MGR" when I login to the Spectrum website either! All I get is the GUIDE when I click "DVR MGR" link!! Grrrrr!!!!

4 REPLIES
Helper

Re: Spectrum TV App won't let me access my DVR!

Did you move to a new service area or within the same area? Do you know what DVR model and guide version you had when it worked and what DVR model and guide version do you have now?

Not sure if this is still accurate, but I was told a few years ago when I still had leased DVR boxes (before I switched to TiVo) that DVR management from the app was restricted by the model and the guide version being run.

Lead Moderator

Good morning. 

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues with Remote DVR service within the Spectrum TV App. Engineers are engaged and working to correct this issue. 

Our apologies for the frustration this has caused. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Rookie

Thanks Julia,
But how long should this take to fix? I like Spectrum but am very disappointed in this issue.
Lead Moderator

I am sorry, we do not have an estimate available for this.

Regards,

Julia R.

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

Lead Moderator-Community Forum