N/A

Spectrum App for Android

How long will the App stay down? I am getting a code DL1005. Please advise.

4 REPLIES
Sharer

Re: Spectrum App for Android

[ Edited ]

Erica wrote:

How long will the App stay down? I am getting a code DL1005. Please advise.

The app is broken across all platforms.  Spectrum posted that they are aware of the problem and are working on in.  See other posts on this subject.

In the interim, if you can make use of an individual channel's app, then I recommend you do so.

Rookie

So did Spectrum change something on the server end that broke the app? Or did the latest app upgrade break functionality? If the latter, you could just roll back to the previous app. It's taking a long time to fix something that used to work.

Well when I called the rep said it will be a few hours the engineers are in the process of fixing it, well a few hours is now over 24 hours since I called. Wonder what his definition of a "few" is. This is ridiculous.
Observer

Re: Spectrum Live TV android: Err Cd DLC-1005 - Limited channel avail, annoying ads, screen lock ups
ATTN!!! It's just been reported by Reddit users that Android Oreo ver. 8.0.0 has a "Bug" that keeps (MOBILE DATA) ON!!! Even when on WiFi...
It appears to be the problem we are having with not getting ALL channels on WiFi!
Solution is to turn off Mobile Data while at home using WiFi.
I was able to just Toggle mobile data off and on during testing this hypothesis and my FULL channel lineup is now Working! Yaaaaa!!!
0 Kudos
Quick Reply Reply