Highlighted
Newcomer

Audio is very disorted when I use the On Demand feature on the Spectrum TV app for android

I have download the Specturm TV app for my iOS devices and it works great, but when I download it for my android tablet (Insingia 10" tablet; android os 6.0.1 ). the live TV feature works great, but when I use the On Demand feature in the app, the audio is very disorted. I my tv boxes have no audio issues. I have rebooted my router servial times, and rebooted my tablet servial times, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Spectrum TV app also servial times. I have contacted techinal support about this problem and they told me to contact advanced techinal support, and they told me to do what I already did, and still the app is not working correctly. Can someone please help me with my problem, so that I can have the app working on my tablet.

1 REPLY
Lead Moderator

Re: Audio is very disorted when I use the On Demand feature on the Spectrum TV app for android

There are multiple issues that may be causing this issue on your tablet.

My son has an android tablet and was experiencing this issue. The first thing we

did was to delete some of his unused apps, this corrected the issue. When he 

has very little space available he does see this issue return.  We also see this

when folks have not closed background apps this can slow down the REM.

We would also suggest clearing the cache.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums