Xbox 360

I have read numerous listings about the TWC app on 360. I was just told 2 weeks ago that 360 would support the twc app and now I see it won't??? Will this happen with ROKU too. Makes me consider going back to Direct TV. I was really impressed this was an option instead of getting a bunch of boxes for my other bedrooms. Who do we complain too?
4 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Xbox 360

Microsoft...

They are so paranoid over DRM lawsuits that none of their garbage currently made has any compatability with anything else. You can add Apple and Android as well... All incompatable junk that needs constant updates to keep running.

Sharer

stiegstew wrote:
I have read numerous listings about the TWC app on 360. I was just told 2 weeks ago that 360 would support the twc app and now I see it won't??? Will this happen with ROKU too. Makes me consider going back to Direct TV. I was really impressed this was an option instead of getting a bunch of boxes for my other bedrooms. Who do we complain too?

I just checked the xbox 360 apps list on the official xbox website and it still lists the TWC app (now the Spectrum app as of 2 weeks ago). Seems to me that it is still supported on xbox 360. As for Roku...the Spectrum app works just fine for me on a Roku TV and a Streaming Stick. 

Newcomer

I tried to downloaded 2 weeks ago and I couldn't find it... 

Sharer

The Xbox 360 app list still lists the TWC TV app even though it no longer exists. Their app list is outdated. I assume the Spectrum app isn't available either?