Lead Moderator

Re: Where is the Xbox 360 app?

Apologies,  our Spectrum TV is not available on the Xbox 360. 

You can find out more about Spectrum TV and our other Apps at 

Exclusive TWC Apps & Partner Apps

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Newcomer

This is not fair and absurd. How do you drop support for an app that people have used for years?
Lead Moderator

Hello!

Support for the Xbox 360 was discontinued December 1, 2016. 

You can use the Spectrum TV app on numerous other devices.

To check out what apps are available and where you can use them please visit:

Exclusive TWC Apps & Partner Apps

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Newcomer

wow that really sucks. my kids used the 360 app cuz we dont have other devices

Newcomer

Until August 14th 2017,  I had the Spectrum app on my Xbox 360 and it worked.

I was sold on purchasing Spectrum based upon the app availability on Xbox 360.  We ordered cable around April of 2017 (well beyond the time frame of this post).

Xbox is not aware the app is no longer available on 360.  Your tech support is not aware it is no longer available on 360.

All I can get is a "I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

[ Edited ]

Once again Spectrum disappoints.

Its funny, well not funny ha ha, but more funny, like (edited)?

Spectrum has this repeating habit of (edited) their existing customers by charging older customers increasing fees and higher costs while at the same time offering wonderful new cost reduced packages to New customers.... And No, if you are an existing customer you can not be new, even if you cancel your service, and resign.  It's irritating as heck to see you can get all new hardware, larger packages, and lower cost for the exact same things that an existing customers, but you can not.  And now dropping support for older Xbox, and not allowing users to use Apple TV.  Even preventing existing paying customers to access content that they have already pay for with their Spectrum account, but preventing that content access on Apple TV.   

Spectrum, it's a new day, and you trully are the AT&T of customer service and support.

In the minor possibility that you think that's a compliment, you are sadly mistaken.

Once I've become so fed up, that I'll finally cancel you, I'll never look back....

That is until I'm out of your service long enough to be a New Customer again, then I'll be back.

But you'll still just ba AT&T to me.   

By the way, how many of your customers have paid you over $1000 for your crappy 10 year old cable box that you don't upgrade at all, and the only reason it's there because it's your own copy protection...   there is no benefit as all TVs made sine 2008 have HD tuners and you crappy cable boxes slow them down and provide a net degradation to what the TV and cable could do without your box that is only for locking your system, and is now a huge cash cow that adds no benefit to customers and drains our pockets with rental fees, and an oversized power sucking heater on my TV stand.

Its sad the way you treat customers, and I can't wait until more people start to drop you like an AOL dialup account.

disatified 

Wow, I'm really disappointed by this.  My kids each have xbox 360s in their rooms and was a reason I was even bothering getting cable again.  This really is pushing me to cancel.