Newcomer

Re: Time Warner Cable Xbox one App not working - (Error: Time Warner Cable Server Unavailable)

I am seeing the same error trying to connect. I had a darn time trying to even get the login window, with "error code S" appearing on the screen. After multiple tries, I finally got a login. Now, I get a XP105 error appear on the screen. Then the channel will attempt to load again... after a random number of times, I will get a connection and a signal. I know it's not my connection. I was running my Xbox over my Wireless AC which my Roku runs off of, with no streaming issues. I know its not my connection at 50 down. And I know its not my Xbox's wifi, since I connected an Ethernet cable (cat 6 on a Gigabit network)  straight from the router to my box. I also tried the "unplug from the wall" and "remove your account and re-add it" tricks with no luck. One other thing I tried was moving the app from external to internal storage thinking that was the cause. The Xbox I have is the Xbox One S. At this point, I think I might have to buy another device :/ another Roku 2 (referb since they dont make those models anymore), since I know for sure I am not having any problems on there platform. (I'd rather not though, since I already own an Xbox, and don't want another 24/7 device) 

Lead Moderator

Re: Time Warner Cable Xbox one App not working - (Error: Time Warner Cable Server Unavailable)

Our apologies for the trouble with Spectrum TV. We are working to resolve an issue with the Spectrum TV application on all platforms. 

We will have the service issue resolved as quickly as possible. 

As always, we thank you for your patience while we pursue resolution!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums