Rookie

Re: TWCTV App for Samsung Smart TV

TWCTV App DOES NOT WORK ON Samsung 2016None of the KU**** 2016 Samsung TVs work with TWCTV app. After purchasing one I wasted quite a bit of time trying to get it working with Time Warner Cable channels. The FAQ says it works with Samsung 2012 and later. This is blatently incorrect.

If you want to access cable channels with a TWC smart TV app, don't buy a new Samsung.

Hopefully this saves someone else from my pain and struggle.

Newcomer

I have also discovered that the Samsung Smart TV app is not available on my new KU model TV. Let's hope that they'll support this TV soon.
Observer

I just bought Samsung KU6270 and on the box it show many apps like netflix etc. and the first app it shows is TWC app but when I opened up the box and turned on the TV I couldn't not find it there.

I called Samsung and they said it's not compatible with this model then I asked why it's on the box they had no answer. 

Newcomer

I agree. The TWC app on the box was the deciding factor in choosing a Samsung.

Will TWC let us know if either App is coming soon to the KU models or, if not, please let us know so we can get a roku or find another solution.
Thanks.
Newcomer

Is this lack of support for more Samsung TV's a TWC issue or a Samsung issue?  And will more TV's be made available?

N/A

If anyone has it you can use a Roku with the tv until they update the app

JLR
Newcomer

Does anyone know which Roku works with Samsung TVs to pull in the TWC app? I thought I saw Roku 3 or 4 but I can't find the post anymore.

N/A

The TWC app on my Samsung Smart TV USED to work and now it doesn't.  Now it is not on the compatible list.  Why did they remove and when will this work again?

Model UN32EH5300FXZA

Newcomer

App works fine for me, but requires new authentication every day which is really annoying (and I'm not logging out of the app). Ugh, Netflix doesn't have this problem. TV is a Samsung UNKU model.