Newcomer

TWCTV - APP for Sony TV

Is there a TWCTV App avaliable for sony smart tv?

9 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: TWCTV - APP for Sony TV

Unfortunately no.  Available on industry-leading nine devices:

• Computer
  •  iOS (iPad®/iPhone®)
  •  Xbox One
  •  Xbox 360
  •  Kindle Fire® HD & HDX
  •  Android™
  •  Samsung Smart TV
  • Roku®
  •  Fan TV.
Newcomer

When will you have one?

Rookie

Same thing for me - need a PS4 app!
"Available on industry-leading nine devices:"
But not THE game industry leading device....
Roz
Newcomer

TWC - any plans for Sony Apps?  Buggy on the Xbox still.

"industry leading"... since when was Xbone, Kindle, and whatever that Fan TV is "industry leading"??

where is the Sony Bravia app?? where is the PS4 app?? the actual industry leaders for cryin out loud!

so sick of your crummy overpriced services.. or lack thereof

Newcomer

Isn't it possible to download the TWC TV app onto most Smart TVs?  It the TV has wifi capability, I'd think that would be an option.  Please advise....I'm getting ready to get a Smart TV other than Samsung, and thought this would be the perfect solution for a TV on my deck without cables and boxes.

Rookie

Any updates on when this is coming out????????
Newcomer

When is the TWC App going to work for Sony TV's??

Just unpleasantly surprised last night when I hooked up my brand new Sony television and was unable to find the TWC App.

Very frustrated.

JTK
Newcomer

Another call to make the app available on Sony Bravia.       My 2016 Bravia runs Android TV as the main interface.   It has the Google Play Store and supports all major apps natively, like Netflix, Youtube, Hulu, Amazon and others. 

The TWC Spectrum TV Streaming app works on all my small Android devices (tablets and phones).   

There is NO reason Spectrum should not be working on making this app available on Bravia running Android TV. 

PS4, I understand, is a little tougher, but it is the #1 gaming device and should  also be a top priority for Spectrum.   

Let's go.