Rookie

Re: TWC TV App for Apple tvos

I don't think it will for a long time if ever. TWC seems to be pushing mostly the Roku box solution. It been a long time and nothing ever seems to be done.

Newcomer

Thanks to some update, now only audio streams to TV using AirPlay... Great job TWC, screwed up yet another thing!!!!!

Rookie

Any fix for the audio only
AirPlay problem???
Contributor

I really wish they'd just give us the app for Apple TV. But I do believe that they have a deal with Roku and are just going to stick with that. I have audio issues with Roku when using the TWC app with some channels. So I'd like an alternative. I'm disappointed to read that AirPlay is no longer possible.
N/A

Time Warner app on AppleTV

Now that TWC has put the app on Roku why haven't they made it available on AppleTV. When is that going to happen?

Spectrum Employee

Re: Time Warner app on AppleTV

At this time, no information or plans have been made available as to if or when that would be available for the Apple TV platform.

Thank you for your participation in the Forums!

Regards,
Jeremiah S.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

Check out the community guidelines here
Observer

THERE WILL BE AN APPLE TV APP FOR TWC SUBSCRIBERS VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!I know this is a relatively old thread but, I have good news for everyone who hasn't been paying attention to the fact TWC was aquired by Charter. Charter is developing an app for the Apple TV and will be available in the next few months according to them. Obviously if TWC was developing an app they are not anymore so this is the answer to our hopes.

Newcomer

Re: Time Warner app on AppleTV

Canceling Time Warner , Thanks
Rookie

Fortunately - I end up using Android and Chrome Cast as a replacement for a cable box. Would be nice if iOS allowed for streaming with Airplay like Android does.
Newcomer

Soon it's going to be an year since this thread was open. Do you have any updates on this?

We would love to see the TWC app on Apple TV.