Highlighted
Browser

Re: Amazon Fire Stick

Apparently even if you buy a Roku just for the app it still doesn't work if you're not using Spectrum for Internet which I never would. I didn't mind TWC limiting the channels I could see because it looked like I was  "away from home" even when I wasn't, but the Roku app says it won't work at all if not hooked up to the Spectrum provided internet account. 

Rookie

Re: TWC APP on Fire TV / Fire Stick

I added Spectrum TV Stream to my account via chat because the Spectrum rep stated it works.  I mentioned fire stick TWICE!  

We use the Spectrum app on a Roku 2 for a couple TV's on or house. They work fine. We also have a Roku Stick that the app works fine with.
Browser

They work with Roku for now. like they used to work for FireTV. No one knows when Amazon or Apple or someone else will pay to be the exclusive platform for Spectrum and the Roku apps will stop working. Enjoy it while you can.

Re: Amazon Fire Stick

Ridiculous.  Can you provide a valid reason why you don't support FireStick and only support ROKU?  So many people have Amazon Prime and FireSticks and you are screwing yourself by this.  I've had so many bad experiences with Spectrum; I have been a customer for 15+ years and find that I will probably have to leave Spectrum and go  to a different provider which I really HATE to do.

Observer

I have the spectrum TV app sideloaded on my fire stick. Download "App to fire" on your Android device. Then download the spectrum app. Open App to Fire, choose Spectrum TV,,,, open app with fire stick. Enjoy
Only issue I've had is due to screen ratio easily fixed. Pm a 👍if this worked for u. If it didn't, I can help.

Browser

Sideloading appears to work (somewhat) for FIresticks but does not work for Fire TV (boxes.) Fire TV boxes are told to unplug the HDMI cable before the app will work.

Observer

Yes it is. I side loaded from Apps to fire. ON A VIZIO TOO. WORKS FINE
Newcomer

How do I fix the screen ratio?
Newcomer

Spectrum TV for FIRE STICK

So I am super confused on why the Spectrum TV app is not available on the fire stick but it is available on the fire tablet. That does not make any sense to me. Also, every time I try to subscribe to TV channel apps like Disney, VH1, Bravo, E, BET, AMC, A&E, just to name a few, Spectrum is never on the list of TV providers. It is aggravating that every time I want to watch something on demand in another room or if I am not home, I cannot watch it with my fire stick because TWC/Spectrum is not on the list. Spectrum is like the only TV provider that is not on the list. I always see AT&T Uverse, Dish, and Direct TV on it. Honestly, this makes me want to go with another provider so I can get all the benefits that I pay for monthly.