Highlighted
Observer

TW App Audio is off for Fox News

So I rent the card and run it in an HDHomerun box. All channels seem to work good, except Fox News, after about 30 seconds the audio sync is off. The longer I watch it, the worse it gets. I can go into settings and return and it syncs the audio back up, but for only like 30 seconds. I watch other channels with no problem. If I exit out of the app and go back it, audio will be sync'd correctly but only last about a minute and it continues to get worse, after a few hours the audio is off like 10 minutes.

This is on a Samsung  UN65JU7100FXZA, 65" 4K TV, their software is up to date and also the app is up to date with them.

Any ideas? Or are you just being pissy with Fox News?

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: TW App Audio is off for Fox News

@Jeepgod

I apologize for any service issue you are experiencing.  If the issue is not resolved, 

please contact us directly by private message at TWC_ForumsHelp.  Please include your account or phone number so we can locate your account information.

James M.
^TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Observer

Well it worked for about a week, now today it is off again. I'll contact you tomorrow.

Thank you.

Observer

I see you have the app for Roku now. I have been using that for a week with no problems at all. 

Thanks,

Patrick