Rookie

Spectrum TV app for Samsung Smart TV works every other day...why?

Why can't the Spectrum TV app work consistently?  Some days I get all my channels and other days 1-99 and the 900's are missing, which are the channels I watch the most.  Why isn't this problem worked on continuously until it is solved?  ~A frustrated customer

3 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Spectrum TV app for Samsung Smart TV works every other day...why?

Problem is Samsung...

Had nothing but issues with them and not on cable

they have incompatable firmware from one month to the next. nothing is forward or backward compatable.

Rookie

Ms. Raye, thank you for your input.  One more question:  do you happen to know how often Samsung updates its firmware?

Newcomer

I have this same problem and it is ONLY with the Spectrum App... Netflix, Hulu, etc all work perfectly on my Samsung TV. I call Spectrum and they tell me the app has "bugs" and they've "been having this issue" and I need to wait it out. Another customer service rep said I had to have a technician come out so I came home early from work to meet him and he wouldn't even come in when he found out it was an app issue. "There's nothing I can do. You need to wait it out." is the response I got. So basically I'm paying for a service they cannot provide.