Newcomer

Re: Spectrum TV App on FireStick

Worked for awhile, now says cannot mirror.  Is there a work around for this issue

Not applicable

Directions worked great,  Long description but easy and quick if you follow the directions.  Thank you,  just need to buy a couple more Bluetooth Mice for the rest of my Firesticks.   Thank You

Newcomer

I hope you will post those easy directions as I have tried for most of this evening and can not find your easy directions
Newcomer

Well when do you plan on giving everybody fair coverage for the app. For eveyone who pays for the service, its available on smart tv's, phones, tablets, but not firestick? For those who can not afford smart TV's you should certainly push to allow it to be downloaded elsewhere. You can make to where there is a login with your Spectrum credentials even.
Established Sharer

For those complaining about the Spectrum app not working properly on Firestick, your issue is with Amazon.  Spectrum did not write their app for firestick or provide technical support for it.  They don't expect their regular subscribers or their investors to subsidize folks who won't buy a Smart TV receiver. 

Highlighted
Helper

@Zendi wrote:
 For those who can not afford smart TV's you should certainly push to allow it to be downloaded elsewhere.

It is available elsewhere...most all Roku devices, Xbox One, laptops and desktops, select Samsung smart tvs, most all mobile devices, and later this year the Apple TV. If you cannot afford a Samsung smart tv a Roku Streaming Stick can be had for around $30.

Not applicable

How do I load it on my firesticks
Newcomer

Are there plans to develop a Spectrum TV app for the Amazon Fire TV devices?

Newcomer

Just go on Amazon and buy a cheap Android TV box