Spectrum App on Samsung TV

Help Please

I have had a Samsung UN55JS7000  TV (It is on the compatibility list) for about a year.  I use the Spectrum App  and formerly the TWC app.  All worked fine till last fall when I started to receive an error on several channels.  The Error notes the Program Unavailable and to try again later....please call us a 844-762-1297.

I waited for the new Spectrum app to be available hoping the new app would fix the problem. I do not watch that much TV but it is NCAA tournament time and I would like all my channels on my plan.  After numerous hours on the phone and a technician on site, there is still no resolution.   And yes, the software is up to date on the TV and the app has been deleted and restored several times.

Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Spectrum App on Samsung TV

Use a cable box...

Samsung is horrible with AP upgrades...

Newcomer

Well here it is six weeks past your posting date and still channels are not available with the same message appearing.  I am constantly told that it shouldn't be much longer.  I have a Samsung smart television which I purchased for the sole reason of watching KC Royals baseball on my patio.  Before Spectrum, the TWC app worked fine.  I had been perfectly happy with TWC  but it appears I will be looking elsewhere.

Established Sharer

[ Edited ]

Bud1 wrote:

Well here it is six weeks past your posting date and still channels are not available with the same message appearing.  I am constantly told that it shouldn't be much longer.  I have a Samsung smart television which I purchased for the sole reason of watching KC Royals baseball on my patio.  Before Spectrum, the TWC app worked fine.  I had been perfectly happy with TWC  but it appears I will be looking elsewhere.

These forums are peer-to-peer staffed, so please don't blame the customer volunteers who respond to your posts asking for help.  Nobody here has told you "it shouldn't be much longer."  You need to complain directly to the TWC-Spectrum people who are telling you to keep waiting.