Not applicable

Re: Spectrum App on Samsung Smart TV is Broken

I am experiencing the same problem. Samsung says my tv is supported,UN32J5205, but the Spectrum TV app won't download and all I get is an error. Help!!!

Rookie

The spectrum app is horrrible!  Has never worked on my Samsung smart tv.  Is hit or miss on my Roku stick. I call spectrum technical support every night.  Always have issues after 8 pm.  Thats when we usually watch tv.  Absolutely horrible experiance.

Newcomer

Just dropped the app. All those codes still happen on my Samsung smart tv

Not applicable

I cannot describe how much I detest the Spectrum app on the Samsung Smart TV.  I started the TV Choice seven-day free trial period a few days ago.  I can't imagine paying for this so unless someone has a recommendation of how to fix it, I'll have to drop it.

At BEST it takes 20 minutes of pushing buttons, reading error codes, and trying again to watch any channels. TWENTY MINUTES to get a show started!  If one is paying for TV "sorry this isn't working now, please try again later" just doesn't cut it.

Here is a list of the error codes I've gotten:  SLP-999, SLP-1999, SCH-1002, SLC-1001

Please let me know what I should try before I discontinue my subscription.

I've read here that the Roku app might be more reliable, but I don't have that device. I have Amazon Firestick and Apple TV. Perhaps you should make an app for those.

Thanks for any help!