Observer

Spectrum App down since early Sunday 9/4

[ Edited ]

The app is down.  When can we expect this to be back up?

15 REPLIES
Newcomer

Need to Connect to Spectrum Internet Error on Xbox One

Hello,

I was previously able to stream just fine on Xbox One using the Spectrum App. When trying today it says that I need to connect to spectrum internet. I am connected to Spectrum Internet, it's the only internet service I have. I am connected directly into the modem/router (no other routers are connected between the Xbox One and the Modem). I have tried hard powering the Xbox One but still nothing.

Newcomer

Re: Need to Connect to Spectrum Internet Error on Xbox One

I am not able to use my Spectrum TV APP either nor pay a bill.  I think it has to do with the security breach at TWC that hit the news today.  I think they have frozen our ability to get into our accounts until they figure out who is affected by the huge data breach.  But I'm just guessing. I am going to call them tomorrow and see what is going on.

Rookie

I have had this issue as well since August 31st/September 1st. We have no cable box and run everything through the Xbox one but now, after logging in, it only shows a message saying "not connected to spectrum internet". Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
N/A

I just started getting this error as well. Actually, as I write this, I am starting at the 'Not Connected to Spectrum Internet's error. I have tried restarting the modem and router and have just got done uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my XB1 with no success. It just requires me to log in, then pops up with the error as soon as I do.
Newcomer

I am also experiencing the same error. This is what we use to watch TV for the family and it needs to work as I also don't have a cable box and subscribe to the service. I hope this is resolved quickly.
Lead Moderator

Re: Spectrum App down since early Sunday 9/4

@CableGuy67

Our apologies for the trouble with Spectrum TV. We are working to resolve an issue with the Spectrum TV application on all platforms. 

We will have the service issue resolved as quickly as possible. 

As always, we thank you for your patience while we pursue resolution!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Lead Moderator

Spectrum TV September 2017 Known issue

Our apologies for the trouble with Spectrum TV. We are working to resolve an issue with the Spectrum TV application on all platforms. 

We will have the service issue resolved as quickly as possible. 

As always, we thank you for your patience while we pursue resolution!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Observer

[ Edited ]

Please post in this forum when the issue is resolved. There are plenty of (edited) customers who are waiting for a solution.  AT&T is waiting in the wings.  

Observer

I don't think the data breach has anything to do with it. I can still get Spectrum TV on my tablet and my cell phone as long as I am connected to wi-fi. It is only affecting my ROKUs.