Observer

Sound keeps cutting out on my TWC app

The sound when watching tv on my app has recently started going in and out. It's maddening! Never had this problem before. Noticed it happened after lady update. Please fix it!!

15 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Sound keeps cutting out on my TWC app

@Stevedore

There is a known audio issue with some Samsung TV's and the TWC TV app and we are working to resolve the issue.  Otherwise, deleting and reinstalling the app as well as restarting the modem usually resolves most audio and connection issues.  Please let know if the issue is not resolved.  

James M.
^TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

The sound is cutting in and out with the app, also. I have signed out, deleted, reinstalled the app and no change. Rebooted modem with wifi and still cuts in and out. Please fix. 

Observer

[ Edited ]

Im having the same issue on the Xbox one S so its not just with Samsung TVs. Sound is going out every so many seconds. Tried uninstalling the app and also rebooting my modem but to no avail. It did not do this before. This happened with the latest update.

Rookie

Have same problem on my iPad. Relatively new problem.

This is with my iPad. I do not have Samsung tv.

James, when do you expect these issues to be resolved? Experiencing issues on both the iPad app and the Roku app. Has been going on for over a month.
Community Manager

@tlkburley

Unfortunately, there is not an ETA for this issue.  

James M.
^TWC - Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

James,  would you please do some more research on an ETA. Working with software development,  I know this issue is something repairable in a 2-4 week timeframe if your company applies themselves into repairing the bug. For you to tell me there is not eta means Spectrum is not trying to repair the issue and it's time for me to switch to spectrum. I know today's a vacation day so I'll look forward to hearing from you when the project managers are back in the office.  Thanks for your quick response and I hope you can find out something that'll encourage me not to switch providers. 

Observer

TWC should go back to the previous release on the Xbox 1. That was working fine till they updated the app. Now its crap.