Browser

Re: Samsung TV Audio Sync Issues

I knew that I should have waited longer to post that the sync issue was fixed.  The TCW TV app for Samsung TVs worked correctly about a half a day in the afternoon/evening on 1/19/17.  It does not work AGAIN, as the video get way behind the audio in a matter of minutes.

The engineers and developers at TWC need to get there heads together with Samsung and come up with real fix for all of us the own Samsung TVs and should be able to successfully use an app that does work on other devices/applications.

TWC, get back to work on a way over due fix for an app that you promote daily on the TV networks.  Samsung is a MAJOR player and should be moved to the top of issues to be fixed before the full transition to a Spectrum TV app.

I do apologize issues with our app have started again and we are working to get them fixed as soon as possible. 

Tyleen
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Browser

Anyone within TWC give you a timeline when this issue will be FIXED and that you can share with the forum?  Appears that no one will give a date the Samsung smart TV issue will be resolved using the TWC  TV app.

This is a major business issue with TWC and why would anyone want a service provider that has been working on a known issue/problem for over a year without a real fix???

Anj
Newcomer

[ Edited ]

2 Samsung tv's 1 uses a box and the other the app or used to anyway.

This audio sync issue is ridiculous mine just started on my Samsung tv with in the last 3 weeks. The app still works fine on my kindle and phone. I tried a work around and screen share from my samsung phone app to my Samsung tv only to find out they have now blocked that access. Unable to support screen casting is now the message. That was working last month also. There must of been so sort of update recently that is actually a downgrade. TWC / Spectrum is the worst now. Get it together please.

N/A

I would like to echo the question... can TWC give us a timeline/action plan for this issue and not just radio silence???   This is sooo very frustrating.   An honest answer would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

Samsung UN48J520D. I tried updating the TWC app to the newest version 2.8.1 date 1/17 and it won't take I even deleted it and reloaded . I can't take the 10second delay .
And suggestions on how to get the new version on the app to take . Seems like it is a fix for those that it will update for?

I have been having the same problem for months with my Samsung TV. I have called about 2-3 times, and nobody knows any status on the situation. Unfortunately, Its getting to that time where I am going to look at other services. Other than this issue I am very happy with TWC. But, one of the reason's I went with them was the fact I didn't have to have 4 additional boxes. Good thing there are no contracts!
Browser

TWC TV app is now Spectrum app and works on Roku devices with the change.  Is TWC going to update the TWC TV app for Samsung smart TVs or do we continue to get service that is terrible and DOES NOT WORK ???????????????????  WE NEED A REPLY FROM TWC AND TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT FIXING THE SAMSUNG SMART APP FOR TWC LIVE TV.

I'm waiting on an answer.

Browser

If  you are a representive for TWC, we need to be told a straight answer for a year old problem of not being able to use the Samsung smart TV app for TWC TV that is now a Spectrum app.

IS IT GOING TO BE FIXED BEFORE AT&T BUYS TWC?  Hopefully their developers and engineers within TWC can fix the audio and video sync issue for a major supplier of smart TVs in the USA.

Rookie

Just wanted to throw my hat into this ring.  I've been having this issue for the last 4 or 5 months. I can't add anything that hasn't already been posted here. All I can say is this issue must be very low on their priority list, because it's been an issue for months and it's still here.

Hopefully, a fix is near.....