Browser

Re: Samsung TV Audio Sync Issues

I've talked to TWC rep on 12/17/16 and he was going to give this issue to TWC developers.  Appears to be an app issue on "LIVE TV" and on many channels.  FOX BUSINESS and FOX NEWS will be out of sync in a matter of minutes.

Hey, TWC let's get the app fixed so it is usable on new Samsung TV, it must be a TWC issue that makes the app worthless for viewing live TV. 

I have 3 Samsung Smart tvs running the TWC app. None of them will hold audio and video sync, including CC ,on live streams from any network. On demand works great. This is an ongoing problem...well into a year now. I'm actually tired of reporting it only to be told "I have never heard of this issue" if the current dev team can't resolve the issue then contract the guys at Netflix or YouTube to fix it.
Everyone's Tags (1)
Newcomer

same issue-maybe its time to fire TWC!

netflix and amazon apps work fine on my samsung tv

Browser

I would just like to hear that TWC is currently working to FIX the problem that is over a year old.  HEY TWC,  I think it is a major issue that again should be immediately resolved with a major TV company.

TWC, please reply ???????

N/A

I also am having issues with the Samsung Smart TV and audio sync issues. It worked fine after I switched to the 5G internet option until an internet outage a month ago or so. Have contacted TWC 4 times and nothing has worked. Glad to know I'm not the only one - but PLEASE do something to fix this TWC!
Newcomer

Same problem here...new Samsung Smart Tv.  All other apps work great. TWC...not so much. Continual audio sync problems, tried "rebooting" tv and disconnecting other inputs and not using full screen

Is there a fix for this, it's starting to get really annoying, especially with the football playoffs and college basketball, not to mention live news ....

Browser

OK, hold your breath, as of this afternoon (1/19/17) the Samsung TWC TV app is working on my TV.  No issues with sync with the voice and video on the channels I've had MAJOR issues on for the past months.  The TWC TV firmware version is 2.825 and it WORKS at the present time.

THANK YOU TWC and if it does not continue to work properly, I'll make another post.

Community Manager

@TRADER

We are glad to hear that the TWC TV app is working correctly for you.  We appreciate your patience while the issues impacting the app were being resolved.  If you should need assistance in the future, please let us know.  

James M.
Social Media Customer Care
Community Forums Moderator

N/A

I continue to have problems! Is there anything that can be done for this??
Thank you!