Not applicable

Re: Samsung Smart TV Error SUC-1107: We're sorry something didn't work quite right

@James_M

I have the TV and internet service, but where I am currently they only have the internet service

I can login to the website to stream using a browser online but cant load the app on the tv due to the error

Helper

Re: Samsung Smart TV Error SUC-1107: We're sorry something didn't work quite right

The app will not authenticate your tv subscription in a location other than your service address with your modem.

Newcomer

@James_Mwrote:

@keperkjr

Based on the error message and code, it appears that you do not have an active TV subscription associated with same account as the Internet service.   In order to have access to the Spectrum TV App, you need to have a TV subscription on the same account as the credentials you are using  to log into the app. 

To add TV to your account, please contact us at 1-800-892-4357 or visit a local store.  

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

i believe the issue is that I am not given the chance to log in to the app. The app is automatically logging in with the credentials used for the Internet service. These are two seperate accounts, but the app is not letting me treat them as such.

A bug? On purpose?

Thanks.

Lead Moderator

Are you able to log out of the application? 

I would suggest deleting the Spectrum TV app. Checking for firmware updates on the TV

Samsung has a support site that shows how to do that. How do I update the software on my Samsung Smart TV?

Once that is done please re-add the App and give that a try. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Lead Moderator

Are you able to log out of the application? 

I would suggest deleting the Spectrum TV app. Checking for firmware updates on the TV

Samsung has a support site that shows how to do that. How do I update the software on my Samsung Smart TV?

Once that is done please re-add the App and give that a try. 

Regards,
Julia R.

Not applicable

I have the same issue right now (4/28/2018 at 9:30 PM EST) I called Spectrum and they had a recording, that said,... they are aware of an issue with the Spectrum TV APP in my area (zip code 28540) and their technicians are working to restore service.

Lead Moderator

Good morinig.

With the original post being 4 weeks ago, as well as your issue being a known problem with the app I do not believe the issue is the same. At the time of the original post there was no known problem. 

Out of curiosity were you also getting the error number  SUC-1107? Are you still having the problem? I am seeing that the issue has been resolved. 

Please let us know if you are still experiencing trouble with the App. 

Regards,
Julia R.