Highlighted
Participant

Lost Apple Box and Ruko Box both 1st Gen

Hey Thanks for any help about 2 weeks ago lost both my Apple Box , and Ruko Box both 1 st Gen , when they switch to the small black box I lost my pic in pic on my TV , the 5 Tecs TWC/ 007 sent to my house to check why I lost my pic in pic , they where surprise when they saw a TV  that had pic and pic on it , they ask me how did U do that , I showed them the front door they where lost , another day wasted 

5 REPLIES
Established Sharer

Re: Lost Apple Box and Ruko Box both 1st Gen

Ummm...what?

Established Sharer

PIP on those TV sets only works with non-encrypted signals.  Those days are long gone at TWC-Spectrum.  All the old analog and clear vid channels are being converted to encrypted QAM to support more video programming and higher speeds for internet.

Established Sharer

...and the Spectrum TV / TWC TV apps have never supported the Apple TV.

Participant

Thanks for all the answers but I'm not talking about Apple TV , I'm talking about the Apple Box not TV , I lost Pic in Pic had my own separate digital tuner, both my Apple and Ruko boxes where 1st generation boxes they don't work now , I'm hearing I've got to get newer boxes for them to work, and the small TWC/ 007 box that was a $1.75 a month when TWC cable said we all had to have them now $4.00 a month and most likely $5 .00 a month next year, This Box is for the few people that where stealing TWC/007 Cable, nobody needs this Box it a money grab  U can blow all the smoke U won't to but nobody needs them , U buy a $1,500 TV and have to hook up a $4.00 box to watch it what a joke, and U need the box so U can have more room on the cable for more internet room and the TWC/007 Reps telling us the box keeps people from stealing CABLE  , what a joke 

Participant

[ Edited ]

Thanks I see someone mark my problem at 007 solved, , the Problem was Never solved, I got Screwed when U loose your Pic in Pic , and Ruko box and Apple box both 1st gens and your bill goes up  $25 a month,, , loosening that Pic in Pic was a big one , but I know my days are numbered 12+ yrs with TWC / 007 now , it's just a matter of time----Edward Kittrell