Highlighted

Error code with App

I have a SAM JS8500 and have been using the app in the smart hub for about a month now. No issues until today when the message reads "Feature Unavailable" "The account holder has either blocked access to this feature or does not subscribe to an elegible video package. [107].  

There is a user agreement below this message, but my only option is to exit where it takes me back out to all the other apps. 

No one has made changes in the setting on the TV nor the account as I'm the only one who touches it. 

Help? 

5 REPLIES

Re: Error code with App

I apologize for the issues with the app. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app at all? 

Tyleen
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Just tried it. Same thing popped back up. 

I deleted app, powered down the tv for a bit then back on, downloaded the app and after putting in my logon info it gives the same message. I tried putting the wrong password just to see if the message would show, but it's only when I enter the correct credentials. 

Please private message the account information associated and the user name to us at this link so we may further assist in getting this addressed.

Thank you for your participation in the Forums!

Regards,
Jeremiah S.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

Check out the community guidelines here

New name due to suggested account deletion and recreation.

Bump - can anyone offer additional/continued help with this? Looking at others I have checked my TV which is on the approved list of compatibility.