Rookie

Cant Login on Any Device - Apple - Android - Roku (resolved 1/2018)

Give different error on each Device RGE-1001   /  ILI-9000 / etc.  I know ID works as I can login and see bill and add this link to forum.  What is going on with this??  I tried iPAD - Android and Apple versions.  Stops at same spot after login.

4 REPLIES
Newcomer

Re: Cant Login on Any Device - Apple - Android - Roku

Me too. Cannot login on tablet as well as laptop. Something is really wrong. Had to go through support for 30mins, forced to change password but no success. 

Newcomer

Same here.  Cannot log in to watch TV on Roku, Amazon Fire, or my PC.  No problem logging in to my account.  This outage started today.  It has happened before and they eventually fixed the outage.

Rookie

Called Spectrum and just got a recorded message that their is a problem.  No timeline, no expanation of problem and no real information.   Interestingly enough I found 1 android device that the app still works on.  The ZTE Spro from At&T that runs an older version of android.  Hopefully they don't break that one.

Not applicable

same here/ still can't log ni to any devoce. This has happened more than once. Had to have a reboot from Spectrum rep from their end, would be able to get some service, they'd reboot again, lose what I had and gain new channels.