Boz
Sharer

Re: TV Choice - How do I get information

What looks like the start of a signup page is at (link removed)  That page allows a person to enter their address, shows all the local and MC channels they will get, allows selection of the 10 Choice channels, and choose whether or not a premium channels pack and/or DVR is wanted, but that's about it, as far as I can tell.  I can't see a way to proceed to signup.

Spectrum Employee

Hello all,

That link Boz, is for internal use, as it has codes for the billing systems.  The one I posted is meant for customers, and shows more detail on local channels

If you do want to go with TV Choice, then call into Sales, or visit an agent in a Spectrum Store.  I am not aware of a web portal for ordering.  

As for an answer to what Satch questioned about the premiums....they are the same offerings as with the standard premium lineup. You get all the HBOs + OnDemand + TV Everywhere app, not just one or so.  

Ry

Highlighted
Proven Sharer

@pastelero79wrote:

Hello all,

I found this link that helps show the channels available for the choice package in your area.

https://www.spectrumchoicechannels.com/

I was able to test this with my home address and it provided the correct channels. 

Choice will have all the channels that are part of the Limited Basic service and the 10 channels you  choose from the list. 

Ry

This becomes a no-brainer for StarterTV only customers who also pay for an internet subscription from Spectrum.  Not only do you get all your locals (and the subs that carriage agreements are in place for), you also get to add real PayTV networks.  No equipment fees...

Rookie

I had to call Spectrum, got a call center rep who transferred me to sales.  I only have my internet access with Spectrum, tv through another provider.  I was able to get the tv choice package and bundled with internet, saved a few dollars and got a fast speed internet.  So far liking tv choice more than DTVNow, Sling or PSVue.  But everyone has their preferences I'm sure.  I was okay with the 10 channel limit but did add the movie channels.

Newcomer

How does this resolve anything? There is still no access to TV choice on their website!!!!