Newcomer

Spectrum TV Choice streaming only

I have called support a few times since getting the $21.99 service, no box, internet only. It has been very difficult get to a person who is knowledgeable in the no-box streaming only product. The first response is usually “try this or that on the box remote.” After repeating that I have no box, I get confusion from rep. How does one get to speak/chat with tech who has knowledge of no-cable box Spectrum TV Choice and how it works and what it does and does not do? Spectrum needs to provide much clearer and specific guidance for Spectrum TV Choice-only customers and to support staff.
3 REPLIES
Helper

Re: Spectrum TV Choice streaming only

Completely agree, but the chat/customer service reps aren't techs. They are call center employees reading from a script that have little, if any, real world experience.  Spectrum (and every other big company out there) falls short in providing adequate training and support to the front line customer-facing employees that take all the grief from angry and frustrated customers.

Helper

Having said that...perhaps some of us here can help. What kind of problems are you having with the Choice service?

Proven Sharer

and how are you making use of the service?   Roku?  Roku TV?  PC?  smartphone?  tablet?