Rookie

Choice - On demand

Some shows won’t play from on demand. I start it and I just get a black screen with a spinning wheel. I have noticed this mainly on CBS shows. Though some CBS shows will play with no issues.
7 REPLIES
Browser

Re: Choice - On demand

I'm having the same problem right now accessing local channnels only.  It has happened many times before and the answer from Spectrum customer service is always the same. " We are aware and it's being worked on by our technicians". I'm tired of paying for a service that seems to work properly when it wants. This has been going on off and on for over a year now with my service. Spectrum needs to bring in an outside tech service that can fix the issue permanently!

moodyblue8363
Lead Moderator

Hello!

Do you eventually get an error or do you have to back out of that selection?

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Browser

I get an error code to report to Spectrum when calling about the issue. The answer from Spectrum is always the same, "We're aware of the issue and are working on it".  They've been working on it for over a year now?

moodyblue8363
Browser

I have also removed the Spectrum app as recommended by tech support and reinstalled. The issue still persists.

moodyblue8363
Browser

Well the local channels are currently unavailable again. Monday, October 22 8 AM.

moodyblue8363
Browser

Local channels unavailable again Tuesday October 23 5:30 AM. 

moodyblue8363
Highlighted
Browser

Local Channels for Spectrum Choice Package.
Still unavailable today going on 11 hours.
Absolutely ridiculous.

moodyblue8363