Observer

How do I port a number to Spectrum Mobile?

what am i gonna need to port out my number from verizon??? and i am also curious what happens if i cancel my spectrum acct tv phone and internets and move into a non spectrum area??? do i get to keep my cell service or does that get canceled to???

4 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Spectrum Mobile launched 6/30

@krel_2018

To port a number from another provider,  you let us know the number and provider when you sign up for service.  We contact the provider and do the back office work.  Do not cancel phone service with the other provider until the number port is completed. 

Spectrum Internet service is required to sign up for Spectrum Mobile.  If you cancel your Spectrum Internet service, you can keep Spectrum Mobile for an additional monthly fee.  At this time, the additional monthly fee is $20. 

Observer

ok that that would be 20.00 extra on top of the 45.00 a month. now what about off network roaming is it incuded or is there an extra charge for it???
Community Manager

@krel_2018

For additional information, please check out the website or you can visit a Spectrum Store for details.  

Here is a link to general information about this new service: 

Introducing Spectrum Mobile

This link goes directly to the ordering page:

spectrummobile.com

Highlighted
Observer

Re: How do I port a number to Spectrum Mobile?

I just signed up for the spectrum mobile service. It should be an interesting endeavor