Spectator

"My Twc" app not working.

For the past week, when I try to sign into "My TWC" app, I get an error message saying "network error, please try again later. I have internet connection through the Arris router for everything else. What's up with this app? I've reinstalled it 3 times, no change😈
9 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: "My Twc" app not working.

@MadBill

A network error message means the device is not communicating with the modem.  have you also tried restarting the modem?  

James M.
Spectrum Social Media Customer Care
Forums Community Manager

Spectator

Yes James, restarted modem, reinstalled app.. App still says network error. I can get to my twc by going through internet but nit their mobile app. Always worked until a few weeks ago. Nothing has changed
Community Manager

@MadBill,

I apologize for the ongoing service issues, i would like to look into this for you.  Please see your personal inbox for a message with instructions to contact us in a private message.

James M.
Spectrum Social Media Customer Care
Forums Community Manager

Browser

Same issue here.  Everything else works. But this app won't allow me to connect.

Rookie

I am having the same problem also. Emailed tech support and they told be to do all the same things, that didn't work. So they asked for my sign in name for the account and have not heard back from them in a week. Why?

Newcomer

Having same issue and would like to get it working again!

Newcomer

I'm having the same issue for the last month and have tried all the suggested remedies with the same results.  Also, when I am at other TWC wireless access sites, it is the same.  The backend to this app has become disfunctional somehow.  Can someone at Spectrum please take a look at it?  I have advised my TWC representative about this as well.  Thank you.

ch3
Newcomer

I am also having this same problem for over a month now. Any idea when these will get fixed?
rt3
N/A

My TWC application doesn't open Unfortunately the application has stopped working message pops up since 5-4-17 when will you fix this issue. I've uninstalled reinstalled the application. Called AT&T AND Samsung technical support. Both companies say it's TWC/SPECTRUM application problems not my phone. No one can fix the application. Same thing with the WIFI FINDER APPLICATION DOESN'T WORK EITHER. Credit for outage on applications need to be applied. All other applications work fine on the android phone. Why when will this be fixed?