Rookie

Phone 2 Go App still available?

Is the Phone 2 Go App still available for iPhone? I can't find them in the App Store?

Thanks!

9 REPLIES

Re: Phone 2 Go App still available?

[ Edited ]

We are looking into this currently. We also are not seeing this available for download. 

Tyleen
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Rookie

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. Just wondering if you have an update on this issue.

Best,

Lead Moderator

Good morning,

I have not yet received any clarification on the issue. 

I have reached back out to the group to see if there is any update. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Highlighted
Rookie

Yea I just received a notice in the Phone 2 Go app I am in a "Grace Period" and have 14 days left to use this app before it shuts down. Why is Spectrum doing this? Are they going to take more things away from us? Please Respond. This does not make me happy as it was the main reason I stayed with Voice Services from Spectrum. Will there be a replacement app?
Rookie

[ Edited ]

That message has been clarified.  It appears that the newest version of the app will require IOS 8.1 . If you have an older phone (such as myself, iphone 4) you cannot upgrade IOS and therefore you cannot upgrade the Phone2go app.  It will ceease to work. Everyone in this situation will lose functionality of an app that is working just fine now.  

Rookie

Is this Phone 2 Go app going to be discontinued? It is not available for down load anymore in the AppStore nor does Spectrum list the Phone 2 Go app anymore with the rest of the other (5) apps. I got a pop-up in the app saying I had 14 days left before disconnection.
I'm running 10.3.3 on a iPhone 6+

Spectrum are you there to contribute to this conversation? Moderator? Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Mark
Newcomer

Phone2Go notification "You're in grace period"

I keep getting this notice every weekday morning, and I have no idea what it means or how to get rid of it. I called Spectrum and they'd never heard of it. Any ideas out there?

Community Manager

Re: Phone2Go notification "You're in grace period"

[ Edited ]

The Phone 2 Go app is still an active app.  It is no longer "TWC Phone 2 Go", it is now "Phone 2 Go by Charter Communications".   Your TWC id will still be used to authenticate the app.   The Android version 1.3.1.30 was updated 8/23/17 and requires Android 4.1 or better.  The Apple version  1.3.1.37 was updated 8/24/17 and requires iOS 8.0 or better.  If you are getting an error, ensure that you have updated your OS and delete and reinstall the most recent version of the app.   I've included links to Phone 2 Go Support, and the app on Google Play and iTunes.  If you need assistance, please contact us at: 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

James M.
Spectrum Social Media Customer Care
Forums Community Manager

Rookie

Re: Phone2Go notification "You're in grace period"

Don't receive any error messages but cannot make international calls when outside of spectrums service area. I always activate the service before leaving my house, but when I get to Baltimore or Port Charlotte the international feature will not work and it tells me I have to activate it on my home network. Doesn't the app remember that I had activated the service?