Observer

Why can't I get a billing statement via USPO mailing?

I recently got a USPS statement in my box from TWC informing me that my cable service would be terminated if I did not pay my bill by a date.  This was the first notification in the 15++ years that I have been a subscriber, at this same address, that any payment whatsoever was due.

I have tried to inform you several times in previous years through online conversations with your representatives of such, confirmed my address and contract terms, and was assured that it was being corrected, which time and again was proven to have not been.

Again, as I have previously stated to your above mentioned reps, I want hard copy (USPS) statements of billing to the same address that you were able to send notice of termination, but seemingly not periodic billing.

Would you please pass this on to the appropriate department, (billing/trouble shooting ?), so that I will not have to make complaint to government bean counters, since I am otherwise quite satisfied with your services?

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Sharer

Re: Why can't I get a billing statement via USPO mailing?

Klrdn wrote:

I recently got a USPS statement in my box from TWC informing me that my cable service would be terminated if I did not pay my bill by a date.  This was the first notification in the 15++ years that I have been a subscriber, at this same address, that any payment whatsoever was due.

I have tried to inform you several times in previous years through online conversations with your representatives of such, confirmed my address and contract terms, and was assured that it was being corrected, which time and again was proven to have not been.

Again, as I have previously stated to your above mentioned reps, I want hard copy (USPS) statements of billing to the same address that you were able to send notice of termination, but seemingly not periodic billing.

Would you please pass this on to the appropriate department, (billing/trouble shooting ?), so that I will not have to make complaint to government bean counters, since I am otherwise quite satisfied with your services?

I understand the desire for a paper bill.  However, I've saved myself hundreds of dollars over the years by moving to paperless billing, and having my bill Auto-PAID to a credit card which I pay off in full every month.

1.  I get a $1.00 / month paperless billing credit.

2.  I don't need to write a check / stamp a letter / mail remittance.

3.  I get rewards points for the charge on my credit card, which means free stuff.

4.  My bill is always paid.

I get an email from TWC/Spectrum telling me that my bill is ready, and I can go download the file / read my bill to see what's going on.

Established Sharer

Did you sign up for paperless billing at some point in the past? You can cancel paperless billing yourself:

1. Sign into My Account

2. Click on the Paperless tab under the billing summary

3. Check the box that states "I want to receive paper statements"

4. Click Submit

Community Manager

@Klrdn,

We encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

James M. 
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care