Spectator

Usage Tracker under My Account has not worked for months

Under My Account and then My Internet, there is a usage tracker. Mine has not worked for several months. Has the tracker been turned off? I do have a Spectrum modem and Spectrum recently updated the firmware. I have unplugged modem and restarted system.

4 REPLIES
Established Sharer

Re: Usage Tracker under My Account has not worked for months

Just offering this observation as history, NOT as an excuse or explanation:

During the previous year several users apparently wanted to see if intruders were hijacking their WiFi.  They complained here in the forums that the Usage Tracker feature was not particularly useful to them because it tallied only MONTHLY data usage, not daily breakdowns.  Spectrum's employee moderators participated in the dialog and hopefully will comment on the status of the Usage Tracker feature. 

Lead Moderator

Good morning @jmosher_2000

We are forwarding this issue to our developers. I would like to collect your information. 

If you would please contact us directly at Forums_Help

If you will include your account number, address and username it would be very appreciated!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Spectator

I was able to get not only a daily break down but hourly as well
Established Sharer

The Internet Usage Tracker is working for me (monthly, daily, and hourly), but I'm a legacy Time Warner customer and have not yet changed to a Spectrum plan offering.  I've been thinking about changing because now the price is the same for an unbundled TWC or Spectrum Internet plan (the legacy TWC plan had been $5 cheaper), and perhaps once I become a "true" Spectrum customer the usage tracker may break for my account as well.

Some home routers offer usage tracking, but many do not.  If you can load dd-wrt firmware into your router, you'll get a better usage tracker in your router than the TWC/Spectrum web site usage tracker.