Lead Moderator

Re: Spectrum.net TWC log-in claims it will redirect me to the TWC website but doesn't

@pdpd  I encourage you to contact us directly for further support.

At this time we do not have an issue with the function of the website.

If you can copy the url you are using here please? Are you signing in 

at Spectrum.net ? 

I was able to login using our test and multiple other accounts without error.

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Rookie

Re: Spectrum.net TWC log-in claims it will redirect me to the TWC website but doesn't

Hi pdpd here,

I don't believe you. I have reset my password many times and that isnt the issue. I log in and get redirected from

https://www.spectrum.net/login/?targetUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spectrum.net%2F

to 

https://www.spectrum.net/login/?ReferringPartner=TWC

This continues until I've hit the maximum number of login attempts. Please do not tell me it is my browser or device. I have tried it on this laptop, my other laptop, my phone, my tablet...on 3-4 different networks and all the browsers such as Chrome, IE, Firefox, and Edge. This is plaguing me and I have not received a paper bill at my address and likely am nearing or are a day over on my internet bill. I just want to be able to log in and not be endlessly looped. I have scoured the forums and sites and this issue dates back to 2014 or greater and affects people sporatically. I need an instant solution to this please.

I have the same problem. It blows my mind that they are insisting there is no problem with the website when so many people are having the exact same redirect loop. Has anybody figured this out?

Lead Moderator

On multiple browsers and multiple test and personal accounts we have successfully

logged in from both of those links without error, loop or redirect.

If you are experiencing this still please contact us directly at Forums_Help

If you will please include

1. Your account number

2. Your username (s) experiencing this issue

3. The browser type (s)  and version (s)

4. OS of the type of computer you are using

5. Do you have this issue through the MyTWC application as well?

5a. If so what type of telephone and operating system version.

6. Are you able to login at other Spectrum sites or applications?

Regards,
Julia R.

Rookie

I have submitted this information in a private message to forum-helps. Also, logging in with test accounts doesn't prove anything regarding this issue. Clearly it has been occurring to a number of people throughout the years in small waves, and must be directly related to that account, not just a 'test account' or the website. Please fix this issue

Newcomer

I'm also experiencing this issue and am unable to pay my bill.  

Highlighted
Newcomer

Been having the same issue for a week now. Endless redirect loop. I was able to log in via the TWC app on my phone. 

Newcomer

I've been getting this, too. Here's a recording with the console active: http://recordit.co/NDtEVEMVIn

After recording that, I reset my password and tried again. Same behavior. 

Chrome 61 / Windows 10

Newcomer

So, I logged into the app, and my payment history only goes through service at my last address six months ago. Then I moved, but as far as I know I still have the same account. So what now?
Lead Moderator

@fpsych-twc  Every address, every time you even disconnect at the same address and reconnect, you would have a new account number. Your old username will be deactivated.

You will need to register with the new account number to get into the current account.

if you prefer, we should be able to move the username to the new account. Please 

get back to us at the address I messaged you from with verification of your 

account number or the name on the account, the full service address and the 

last 4 of the SS#. We do need to verify who we are working with prior to making

any changes or verifying that this is the issue for your specific situation. 

If any others in this thread are still experiencing this issue and have not recently 

changed addresses or have restarted an account at the same address please

do contact us directly for help. 

Regards,
Julia R.