Newcomer

Question about sending payments

I am a new customer and I would like to use my bank to send a payment electronically to pay my bill. My bank has a automatic payee search section to find the business or utility company address and my bill says Spectrum and shows the address of 4145 s falkenburg rd Riverview FL. 33578-8652 but under the please remit payment to  it says

Time warner Cable

Po box 60074

City of industry CA. 91716-0074

My bank doesn't have this listed as a payee choice to send a electronic payment but it does have the Spectrum address in Falkenburg FL.as a choice to choose and so since it doesn't have the Time warner address the payment has to be sent by check only and I do not want to set it up that way I prefer it be electronic without a check so can I choose the address for spectrum in Falkenburg FL as the payee address? Or should I contact my bank ?

4 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: Question about sending payments

Please contact your bank. Payment needs to be sent to the "remit payment" address. 

You can visit https://www.spectrum.net/support/manage-account/pay-my-bill/

for more information on other methods to make payment. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Newcomer

Hello I have contacted my bank and the Time Warner Cable po box 60074 City Of Industry CA.  91716-0074 is not listed as a payee so I cannot send a electronic payment to this payment location

But the address for Time Warner Cable Desert Cities CA.

P O BOX 60506

CITY OF INDUSTRY CA. 917116-0506

Is listed as a payee can I use this to pay my bill?

Reason I want to pay my bill electronically is due to my bank taking 5 days to send check as electronically its 2 days so either it is set up that way on time warners end to deny payments sent to that address to purposely or possibly delay payments for the soul purpose of being able to charge late fees or they need to include this address to the Wells Fargo Payee Section

so we can avoid late fees due to Time warners lack of attentin to its customers ease of payment options or can you contact the person who can update this location address to accept electronic payments for the customers here in 92376 area using Wells Fargo ?

Please feel free to erase anyting that May be in or not allowed under terms of use here in the forum!

I'm simply trying to avoid having to use the other options for payment to keep my bills efficient and paid and don't understand why this address would not be included or ever even asked or brought to attention of Time Warner that its not listed and should be?

Thank you

Lead Moderator

I would not recommend sending payment to the old address, it may severely delay your payment posting to your account.

You may want to inquire with your bank why the address has not been updated, this address changed some time ago.  We have provided the correct address  on each of your invoices to send payments to, this in no way displays an effort to delay your payments but rather to making sure your payments are received at the correct address so that it can be processed as quickly as possible.  

We provide multiple ways to remit payment, you may make use of any of those available. 

If you prefer to have your bank process a check and have that sent to the correct address we would encourage you to have that done approximately 8 days prior to the due date on your account to avoid that arriving and being processed late. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Newcomer

I did inquire with my bank and they said TWC has not set this address up with them for them to accept as a electronic payee so someone isn't getting the correct info here. Sorry for the issue but can you possibly put in a notice to TWC about this issue?