Newcomer

ONLINE BILL PAY NEEDS TO BE UPDATED AND MORE USER FRIENDLY

The webpage for paying your bill is not very user friendly and just asking for mistakes to be made.

It does not remember your payment information so if you do not want to set up a recurring payment you must retype in all our your credit card or account information each time you log on to pay your bill.

I cannot think of any other service I use regularly that has such a faulty set up.

The problem with this is that it does not even ask you to type in your account number or routing number twice (like most sites will to verify you aren't mistyping anything), just setting you up to make a mistake.  

It would be nice if this could be revised so that when i logon to pay my bill every month my bank account info could be remembered so I do not have to type it in and possibly mistype a number every month. 

3 REPLIES

Re: ONLINE BILL PAY NEEDS TO BE UPDATED AND MORE USER FRIENDLY

Thank you for participating in the forums. This site is primarily for peer to peer support. For feedback on the site, you can send that directly to those who maintain it by clicking the "Share Website Feedback" link at the bottom.

Tim K
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator-Community Forums
Rookie

Please make it more intuitive. The forums are the places people go when they can't find help on TWC's site. We shouldn't be redirected, cuz we're lost. Or this is for peer to peer. If you see someone who needs help, don't look away. Insert a convenient link for the customer! It'll pay off.

OK , remember, a web site should be intuitive. TWC's just puts me into a neverending loop and I accomplish nothing. I am taking a TWC survey and it is my opportunity to indicate to them how I feel. TWC won't change unless they hear about what is going on with their online support.

Now speaking on the phone with a tech really gets the job done! Kudos for TWC telephone live tech support!

TWC's Website? C'mon, people! Get it together or restructure it. Please.

Highlighted
Newcomer

I just had that issue. My acct number was off by one number and I ended up with a $20 charge and a bunch of harassing phone calls witha late fee. Please upgrade this site.